1) I finally finished moving into my generation's version of the 21st century and got a twitter account! You can follow me on twitter (@taylorsnotes) to get updates on...well...you know, things about which one tweets. I figured that since twitter is considered micro-blogging, and this here is an actual blog, it might be cool to have micro-blog updates (under 140 characters) next to my normal blog updates (over 140 characters).
2) I don't know where time has gone! I fully intended to update my blog after attending the Mark O'Connor Method Camp, but somehow found myself busy with all sorts of non-blog things. I will be putting together entries on Italy and Mark O'Connor, and then should, I think, be caught up.
3) We flew into Minneapolis last night for a corporate gig we had earlier this evening. Because we had rehearsals today, I didn't get to see too much of Minneapolis, but I was able to get dinner with my great friend Sarah last night. Back when I was auditioning for Barrage in 2006, Sarah was the most instrumental person (next to my parents) in helping me to prepare for the process, even taking my head shots on multiple occasions! She has yet to see us perform, but will hopefully be able to make a show later this year.
We had dinner at a restaurant by the Mississippi River and then took a short walk around the area.
|The tall, yellow building is referred to as the "Tall Blonde." (Reflections at the bottom of the picture are in the Mississippi River.)|
4) Tomorrow morning we leave the hotel at 4 a.m. to catch a 6 a.m. flight to Denver for an evening performance in Steamboat Springs, CO...which means I need to be up in 5.5 hours and should probably be sleeping right now.
5) This blog was 1,752 characters in length.